Attractions & Tours

Phnom Penh

Phnom Penh has been the national capital since French colonization of Cambodia, and has grown to become the nation’s economic, industrial, and cultural center.

Royal Palace

The palace was constructed between 1866 and 1870, after King Norodom relocated the royal capital from Oudong to Phnom Penh.

Throne Hall is means the Sacred Seat of Judgement. It called The Preah Tineang Tevea Vinnichay Mohai Moha Prasat.

Moonlight Pavilion is an open-air pavilion that serves as stage for Khmer classical dance in the past and present. It called The Preah Thineang Chan Chhaya.

Silver Pagoda  is a compound located on the South side of the palace complex. It features a royal temple officially called Preah Vihear Preah Keo Morakot.

Khemarin Palace is the common English name for a building called Khemarin Moha Prasat.

Other structures include, Hor Samran Phirun, Hor Samrith Phimean, Damnak Chan, Phochani Pavilion (dance hall), Serey Monkol Pavilion (royal conference hall), King Jayavarman VII Pavilion, Vihear Suor (royal chapel), Villa Kantha Bopha, Villa Chumpou, Villa Sahametrei, and some less significant buildings in an area closed to the public.


National Museum

It was constructed between 1917 and 1924, the museum was officially inaugurated in 1920, and it was renovated in 1968.


Wat Phnom (Pagoda)

It was built in 1372 by a wealthy widow called Penh (commonly referred to as Daun Penh, Grandmother Penh


Toulsleng Genocide Museum (s-21)

The site is a former secondary school which was used as Security Prison 21 (S-21) by the Khmer Rouge regime from its rise to power in 1975 to its fall in 1979.


Killing Field of Cheung Ek

is where collectively more than a million people were killed and buried by the Khmer Rouge regime (the Communist Party of Kampuchea) during its rule of the country from 1975 to 1979, immediately after the end of the Cambodian Civil War (1970–1975). The mass killings are widely regarded as part of a broad state-sponsored genocide.


Phnom Penh Tour Description

Private 1 Day Tour (P01)

Morning: at 8:15 am, transfer from your hotel to visit: Wat Phnom, Royal Palace, National Museum

Afternoon: Visit Killing Field, Toulsleng Genocide museum (S-21) and shopping at Toul Tum Pung (Russian Market) or Central Market. Tour end at 17:00

Note: Air-con transportation

Include: English speaking driver, bottle water

Not include: Self expense and item not mentioned

Transportation and cost

SUV 1 – 4 paxUSD 50
Standard 6 pax Minivan (Toyota Sienna)USD 70
Standard 7 pax Minivan (Hyundai Starex)USD 80
Standard 7 pax Minivan (Toyota Alphat)USD 80
Minibus 10 SeatsUSD 90
Luxury Minibus 12 paxUSD 100
Minibus 25 paxUSD 80
Bus 35 paxUSD 90
Bus 45 paxUSD 100

We accept any number of people for this tour and vehicle can be changed follow by number of people.


Udong/Udongk Hill

Oudong was founded by King Srei Soryapor in 1601, after the abandonment of Longvek. Under the reign of King Ang Duong (1841-1850), he constructed canals, terraces, bridges and erected hundreds of pagodas in this region.

From 1618 until 1866 it was formally called Oudong Meanchey, home to a succession of kings deposed from the former capital of Lovek by the invading Thais. In 1866, it was abandoned by King Norodom, taking his royal court along with him to the current capital, Phnom Penh.

Udong Tour 4 Hrs Trip

Morning: Every day at 8:15 transfer from your hotel to Udong with air-con transportation. End tour at 12:00 PM.

Afternoon: Every day at 13:15 transfer from your hotel to Udong with air-con transportation. End tour at 17:00

Note: Air-con transportation

Include: English speaking driver, bottle water

Not include: Self expense and item not mentioned

Transportation & Cost

SUV 1 – 4 paxUSD 50
Standard 6 pax Minivan (Toyota Sienna)USD 60
Standard 7 pax Minivan (Hyundai Starex)USD 70
Standard 7 pax Minivan (Toyota Alphat)USD 70
Minibus 10 paxUSD 80
Luxury Minibus 12 paxUSD 90
Bus 25 paxUSD 80
Bus 35 paxUSD 90
Bus 45 paxUSD 100

Siem Reap

According to oral tradition, King Ang Chan (1516–1566) had named the town “Siem Reap” after he repulsed an army sent to invade Cambodia by the Thai king Maha Chakkraphat in 1549.

Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat is a temple complex in Cambodia and the largest religious monument in the world, on a site measuring 1,626,000 m2. Originally constructed as a Hindu temple dedicated to the god Vishnu for the Khmer Empire, it was gradually transformed into a Buddhist temple towards the end of the 12th century as such it is also described as a “Hindu-Buddhist” temple. It was built 1113 AD to 1145 – 1150 AD by the Khmer King Suryavarman II in the early 12th century in Yaśodharapura (present-day Angkor).